Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Round Robins

A round robin is a piece stitched by two or more people. Usually comes with a theme, a series of designs or even a complete design divided up to be stitched by each of the participants. A dateline is set for each person to finish the stitching before mailing it to the next person until eventually it will reach the last person who is also the owner of the piece.

This is my piece for 2006 MYS RR. Seasonal Postcards c Passione Ricamo. These are previously freebies at the website, but no longer available. However, these postcards will appear in one of the UK mags as part of their stitching series.



And this is an old designer RR. I chose Lizzie Kate's Friendship chart as my theme. I have always wanted a piece like this. It reminded me of old school book where friends will autographed all over..

1 comment:

Concetta said...

The photo of PR's Winter (Seasonal Postcards) is SO beautiful... WOW! I have these freebies saved, but didn't plan to start them any time soon until I saw your photo! Congratulations on such a beautiful finish.