Monday, November 09, 2009

Oops..


setting for quilting
Originally uploaded by myroz
I need to remember the setting of my machine for this quilting..so
I snapped this..

Senang skit nak ingat setting mesin..



quilted front/back
Originally uploaded by myroz
So I continue quilting..nice rows eh? Just set the needle position and
quilt away..Wait! The teacher was saying something. All I can remember was 10x5 and 10x5 and something longish and squarish drawn on the back of the sticky note.

Jahit dan jahit lagi...Untuk garisan yang selari, letak jarum di posisi
yang betul dan gunakan tepi tapak mesin sebagai panduan..Cikgu pesan apa entah, yang ingat cuma 10x5 dan 10x4. Kat nota ada terlukis petak panjang..




oops
Originally uploaded by myroz
I drawn my first x5 square..wait, this pencil is too thick..I can't get an exact thin line on my drawing..wouldn't it be easier if I just cut it straight away? In anyway, a cutter has a thinner blade..so I cut away the rest. Exactly 12x4 and 10x5

Dah lukis petak x5 yg pertama, pensil tu tebal sgt garisannya..tu yang trus potong jer sebab bila potong pakai rotary cutter, tak der garisan dan petak tu memang boleh ngam2 x5...




fold and layer pockets
Originally uploaded by myroz
Duh! What the teacher want was actually a drawn rectangle so that it can be folded like this! What a waste of interfacing..

Hehe..teruk kene perli..apa yg cikgu nak..lukis petak2 tu supaya senang bila nk lipat macam ni! Rugi je kain interfacing..

2 comments:

Azie said...

ho ho.. so this is d one that you told me the other day.. hik hik

Azie said...

roz, gud idea of taking photo for yr aurora setting for quilting.. i shud d same too laa. by rite aritu, dlm kelas kena snap photo siap2...