Friday, May 21, 2010

2nd Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Festival

Testing out my new 50mm prime lens. Love the pictures! But the only disadvantage was that I had to zoom the pictures with my feet (with a 1.6x crop body, a 50mm focal length is like a 80mm zoom). While almost all the photographers (well, the ones with camera in hand) were at the fences or nearby areas, I was at the far end of the field!


...ada belon singa dari Perancis.

Api digunakan tuk memanaskan udara. Bila udara panas, ia menjadikan densiti udara yang lebih rendah dari persekitarannya dan bila terkepung dalam belon, udara ringan itu akan naik ke atas..

Belon oren ni dari Belgium.

Darth Vader ni datang dari mana ntah. Dia bawa 2 bakul kat bawah tu.

Belon Doraemon, Superman, Ultraman, SpongeBob pun ada jugak! Hehehe. Yang ni untuk dijual.










2 comments:

Hanim said...

Bestnye,... lovely pics. Your pictures make me smile, :)

Rozita said...

Thank you, Hanim.
My niece in Arau likes to read about her counsins, so I posted pictures for her.