Monday, December 04, 2006

What's that button doing over there??

Oh no! I'd been tagged. Well, since I haven't been at this blog for the longest time, I might as well do whatever the tagging is except maybe with a bit of changes in the rules..hehehhe

I've Been Tagged ......... by
Azie

The Rules : "List 7 songs that you are listening right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words or even if they are good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post this instructions in your blog along with 7 songs, then tag 7 other people to see what they are listening to"..

Ok, Azie..I'm going to put in my 7 songs but I'm not going to tag that other 7 people.Most of my blogger friends would probably been tagged already...

Since I am commuting on the trains, I dont really listen to radio on weekdays. Radio is for weekends while driving to places. So I am putting songs that I would like to listen over and over in my Sony MP3 player.
And the 7 songs are :
1--> Dalam Kenangan - Kaer

2--> If tomorrow never comes - Ronan Keating
3--> Button - Pussycat Dolls ;-)
4--> Kerna ku sayang kamu - Dygta
5--> Songbird - Kenny G
6--> Mungkir Bahagia - Hazami
7--> Keabadian Cinta - Anuar Zain

No comments: