Friday, August 04, 2006

Going Places photos

My new interest.. photography! These are taken with a compact Canon Powershot A520. One of the reason I bought this camera is because it can use the normal AA batteries as backup whenever my chargeables went out. And maybe one day, I'll get those macro and telephoto lenses to go with it.

Anis and Fahim 'chilling' out at Hutan Lipur Lentang, off Karak Highway. The water is very cold indeed.

Nadhirah, Fahim and Balqis at Pantai Kemasik, Kemaman. One of my favorite beach! The other being Pantai Kijal which is just up ahead from this beach. Taken during our balik kampung during Chinese New Year holidays. A few minutes after this, it was dipping the whole body, not just the feet!

Aki and his younger grandchildrens. Missing, of course, is Balqis..in bad mood just woke up from her sleep.

Early morning at our camp site at Taman Negeri Endau Rompin, Pahang. See how clear the water is..my kind of place!

Air Terjun Mahkota, Taman Negeri Endau Rompin, Pahang.

No comments: