Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wedding gift


wedding album2
Originally uploaded by myroz
The couple happened to share the same initials and the groom did mentioned that he wanted to make something out of the Rolls Royce logo for their wedding. Thus how I got the idea for the decoration of this album cover. I copied the logo and did the machine applique.

Unfortunately, the felt doesn't stick nicely with the glue so I had to applique everything to the base cover. I am thinking that it would be nicer if I grid quilt the cover. But the idea came only after I glued on the cover to the album. Maybe next time..I wonder whose wedding is next? Hehehe

Din & Rozy, hope you like it..



wedding gift2
Originally uploaded by myroz
A closer view.

Selamat Pengantin Baru, Rizaudin dan Rozy.

No comments: